Sunday, January 20, 2013

Oh Chiquita - I AM SPEECHLESS!

Truth be told this is not my first blog.  A couple of years ago I had a blog called princesswithahalfpricetiara.blogspot.  I have not written a post for that blog since 2009!  It was generally about my crafts, crafts for little children, recipes, coupons and learning activities.  Basically it was about my life as a mother to two preschoolers one with special needs.  I loved my blog and the wonderful creative people that I met through the blogiverse. 

I tried to start another one called retroramamama.blogspot at the beginning of the year that was going to feature my fun vintage ad collection and all of the fun and sometimes quite nasty vintage recipes that I try like this one....







I was excited to start blogging again but quickly realized that I simply did not have the time to make all the vintage recipes to keep the blog from getting stale.Now that both boys are in school full time after 7 years I finally have some time to myself.  Time that I can play with my power tools (to fix up  the damage to my home created by my awesome two little boys) and get back into crafting and hunting vintage goodies.

I love the look of this ad....do you?  If so, check my etsy store (there is a link on the right hand side of my blog - I will be listing it real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment